Are you an enthusiastic and reliable landscaper local to Chelmsford seeking an hourly salary of £10.00 - £11.00ph (Mon-Fri) & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to work on various soft landscaping sites, ensuring all soft landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The Soft landscaper will work to their own initiative and as part of a team identifying opportunities for improvement.
Our client is a growing business that strives for quality and customer experience. As part of their growth plans this year, they are now looking to recruit a Landscaper with fencing experience.
The successful candidate will organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping installation duties including:
- Semi and mature tree planting
- Hedge planting
- New gardens building and renovations
- General landscaping
The successful landscaper will have:
- Full UK driving licence and ideally a licence to tow a trailer (not essential)
- Motivation to learn and progress within the company
- A proven record of accomplishment in soft landscaping
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6) and/or a CSCS card would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in soft landscaping services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push and ride on mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment chainsaws etc.
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the landscaper will be working in a professional environment joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
Please apply with you most recent CV.