Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Environmental Health Officer local to East London and looking for a pay between £20-21/H, Monday to Friday 37h/ week & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organize and motivate various sites to assist with reviewing planning applications with regards to noise and dealing dispensations and noise complaints.
The post holder will be required to deputies for the Principal EHO or the Team Leader when directed.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service :
- Carry out duties of an Environmental Health Officer within the Pollution Team, particularly in relation to Noise Complaints, nuisance, license applications and planning consultations.
- To act as an advisor to other council departments such as Planning, Building Control, Housing, Highways, Licensing and Engineering on noise and vibration and / or environmental issues.
- To liaise with external partners and attend meetings on environmental protection issues as appropriate
- Contribute to high quality specialised Environmental Health services that meet the needs of Tower Hamlets multi-racial community.
- To assist the Team Leader in the management of the Out of Hours Noise Service in terms of the rotas and payment records.
- Deal with complaints of noise and public health nuisance within the Borough.
The successful Environmental Health Officer he needs to have previous experience in the Industry.
To apply for the Environmental Health Officer please upload your CV.